History

History

Trinity Presbyterian Church is a member congregation of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), a Biblical, reformed denomination. Formed in the fall of 1950, Trinity’s original location in Jackson on Northside Drive served the residents of the Broadmoor and Broadmeadow communities before moving to its current location in 2004. Trinity, in its almost 70 years, has been shaped and blessed by the leadership of several pastors. Trinity is currently being shepherded by Interim Pastor, Bruce Baugus